Friday, November 16, 2007
hoping this one sticks
I have no idea what lead me to test this afternoon. I just knew it would be negative. I'd used a couple of opks and none of them came back positive. But, I had a test in my desk so I thought "What the heck? Let's give it a try." I couldn't believe it when the test read positive. I actually double checked the instructions to make sure it wasn't supposed to say "yes, pregnant" or something like that. I called my doctor's office, but they said since I'm not technically late until Sunday that I shouldn't come in for bloodwork until next week. So, I am going in on Monday to have blood drawn and check my levels. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that everything goes ok with this little one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment