Tuesday, March 11, 2008

it's a....



We had our 20 week sonogram today. The tech said our little guy is head down right now and was all over the place while she was trying to get all the measurements she needed. He wasn't very cooperative ( a preview of things to come?) when she tried to find out the sex, but eventually she was able to get a shot of his "boy parts." We're still working on names. We have a few picked out and just need to narrow it down to one. I've gained a total of 5 pounds since my first appointment in December. Not as bad as I thought. I guess eating entire bags of Reese's Pieces Easter Eggs in a sitting isn't too bad for you. My blood pressure was a little high at first, but I think I was just nervous about the sonogram. My MD was out on vacation so I met with a PA. She said the placenta is a little low, but it's nothing to be concerned about. As I get further along it will move up. They'll check me again at 32 weeks to make sure everything is going ok. Our guy weighs about 13 ounces and according to babycenter.com is the length of a banana. So, look out world, there's a mini-Tim on his way. Lord, help us all!

No comments: