Sunday, August 10, 2008

lake sara

Since it was such a beautiful day, Tim, Jack and I headed out to Lake Sara for a little while. Tim fished from shore, while Jack snoozed and I read a bit. We only stayed an hour, but it was nice to get out of the house. Tim and I read about a nature center in Altamont, so we decided to take a little road trip to check it out. Tim thought there might be a pond there he could fish without the boat. Turns out the pond is for kid fishing only. It's a really nice little park with 2 pavilions and a nice indoor center. There were quite a few families out there. We kept heading south to Ramsey so Tim could show me a campground there. Jack got a little fussy, but was fine after we fed him. By the time we got home, he was more than ready to get out of his carseat!



2 comments:

Jenn said...

Looks like you had a very nice day. However, I'm a little surprised to hear that Tim didn't have Jack holding a mini-fishing pole yet!!! :-)

chramy said...

Daddy looks so proud, glad to see someone finally took a pic of mommy with Jack!