Sunday, September 14, 2008

late 6 week post

I forgot to post this on the 3rd. I meant to do this each month, but the 23rd of August came and went and I never got around to doing it, hence the 1.5 months. I stole this idea from Susan who made them for her little guy. I think she stole them from someone on 2peas, so the thievery continues! It was pretty easy to make and I already have the 2 month one done...just have to remember where I put it when the 23rd rolls around. He proceeded to have a poo blow out right after I took this, so I'm glad I got some good shots the first time around.





Can I just tell you how much I love the fabric in the background of this photo?!?! Best $$$ I ever spent. It sheds quite a bit, but it's worth it to get photos of our little cutie posing on it.

4 comments:

Kel aka The Mommy said...

Again with the smile! Love it!

chramy said...

You must be doing lots of stuff right to have such a happy smiley baby and so many smiles at 6 months, that's not the norm. And it's adorable!!

Jenn said...

Oh my gosh - he is going to be a little heartbreaker with that smile!!!!! Watch out ladies!!!

OMG Triplets said...

Well, whomever the idea came from, it's cute. But not as cute as that baby of yours!!!!! HE'S SO HAPPY!!!