Wednesday, January 28, 2009

snow

It is a winter wonderland here today. I'm not sure exactly when the snow started, but it was still going strong at 4:00am. I just heard on the news that we got close to 10 inches! Up until this storm we'd managed to avoid most of the snow this year. I'd say 10 inches makes up for it!
Tim is out of town for work until tomorrow afternoon, so I grabbed the shovel and cleared off my side of the drive. Luckily, it wasn't the heavy, wet kind so it wasn't too bad. Hopefully I'll be able to lift my arms tomorrow so I can clear off Tim's side before he gets home.
I managed to get a few pictures of Jack sitting in front of one of the big drifts in our backyard. I'm not sure how he felt about all this white stuff. We finally got to use the adorable hat Wendy and Madison gave Jack.












Somewhere in the top right corner is our firepit!

2 comments:

Grammy said...

He doesn't look cold at all except for his hands.....WHERE ARE THE MITTENS GRAMMY KNITTED FOR HIM?????? I realize they are not color coded with his hat but they are orange and blue and WARM....Just kidding.

Love you all
Grammy to Brian/Jack

Jenn said...

Oh that is ADORABLE!!! But what is this shoveling nonsense you speak of?!? :-)