
Yowza, seems like I was *just* posting his 6 month photo! Time is only going to go faster once the weather warms up and Tim is away at fishing tournaments.
At 7 months:
Drinks 2 8 ounce bottles and 2 6 ounce bottles a day; usually about 4 hours apart.
Has now eaten peas, green beans, carrots, sweet potatoes, squash, rice and oatmeal. We'll be starting the fruits soon. We gave prunes a try this morning since he seems to have a bit of a tummy ache.
Has Daddy's eyes and long eyelashes and Momma's lips and chin.
Takes 2 naps lasting from 1-2 hours.
Sleeps from 9pm to 7-8am (but has gone from 8:30 to 10:00 before.)
Takes big boy baths nightly and enjoys playing in the water.
Likes when Momma sings ABC to him.
Lights up when Daddy comes home for lunch and after work.
Has one tooth and is not enjoying the whole teething process.
Is working on drinking water from a cup.
Is a big flirt.
Gets up on all 4 and scoots, but tends to slide backwards until he's on his belly.
Seems to be favoring his left hand at this point.
Sits up like a champ.
Does a great job of transferring something from one hand to the other.
Still screams like a girl from time to time.
Has used a high chair in a restaurant a couple of times and has sat up in the shopping cart a few times.
Still sleeps during the commute to work.
Is wearing size 3 Luvs diapers and 6-9 month clothes.
Can't wear his My First Illini Shirt during games anymore because when he does the Illini lose.
Is ticklish on his thighs, back and under his chin.
Loves to be bounced.
Has the sweetest little laugh...ever!














3 comments:
What a ham! Hard to believe it's been 7 months! I had to chuckle at the Illini comment. Too funny!
Gosh he is so freakin' cute!! I want to cuddle him up which says a lot cuz I'm past the whole cute little baby stage.haha But dang, he's cute!!!
OMG! He is so darn cute!!I love these pics!! Where did you get the blanket/rug/? that you take his pics on? I love it!
Post a Comment