It's so cool to see him develop a personality in the pictures over those short months! He is really cute! Katie wanted me to be sure and say "Helloooo...." from her! :-)
Those are so neat to look at! I can't wait to do something like this for ours, it's a great idea! I can't get over how cute he is too! Such a personality he has!
3 comments:
It's so cool to see him develop a personality in the pictures over those short months! He is really cute! Katie wanted me to be sure and say "Helloooo...." from her!
:-)
Oh these are so cool to look back at! It's neat to see how much he's grown and changed, yet how much he looks the same!
Those are so neat to look at! I can't wait to do something like this for ours, it's a great idea!
I can't get over how cute he is too! Such a personality he has!
Post a Comment