Many of you know Chris, Tim's stepbrother. For more than 5 years he has battled cancer with courage, strength and humor. Sadly, he passed away early this morning. My heart is breaking for Amy, Nancy, Jim, Clair and the enormous network of friends he has.
Chris made the life of everyone he knew better. From his sarcastic sense of humor to his willingness to help out anyone with anything, he was truly one of the good guys.
Even after being diagnosed with this shitty disease, he lived his life to the fullest. He and his beautiful wife, Amy travelled and made the most of the time they had together. When so many others just give up when they are diagnosed, Chris fought back with everything he had. He will always be a hero to me and so many others for the way he coped with this crappy hand he had been dealt.
I could truly go on and on about what an amazing son, brother, husband and friend Chris has been. Words don't seem to be enough. They just don't do him justice.
Rest in peace, Chris. We love you.


5 comments:
Thinking of you and praying for your family. Sounds like Jack had a terrific Uncle Chris. :) Lots of love.
Oh Heather, I'm SO sorry for your loss. I know how much Chris (and Amy) meant to you all. I will be praying for you and your families at this time. I'm so, so sorry.
I'm so sorry to hear that. I'll keep you all in my prayers.
Thinking of you and your family.
Oh Heather, big hugs for your and Tim, that had to be so hard, to lose his brother so soon. Prayers said for you and his family.
Post a Comment