
Jack has been sleeping like this lately. I think it's so cute. I guess I used to sleep like this too. Probably every baby does at some time.
Jack seems to be a bit under the weather. He is running a bit of a fever (101.2) and was very clingy and whimpered much of the day. Very unusual for my do-my-own-thing little man. I called the on-call nurse to make sure his fever wasn't too high and made a quick run to the store to stock up on Tylenol and Ibuprofen. After dropping the Ibrupofen I had all over myself, the dishwasher and the floor I needed to restock the medicine cabinet. Sticky mess! He is sleeping soundly now and I am hoping he feels like his old self tomorrow.


1 comment:
Oh no! Hope he's feeling better soon! I love when they sleep with their butt up in the air!!! :-) Sean still does it!
Post a Comment