

We had a nice holiday weekend. Friday we started out for lunch at McDonald's, but passed by the BW3 they are building in Effingham and decided to drive to the one in Mattoon. On the way there I remembered that some friends from out of town would be at Lake Mattoon so we decided to stop by there on the way home. Since it was a spur of the moment thing we ran into Walmart and picked up some supplies (ie beer, sunblock and snack for Jack.) We had a really nice visit with the Alberts and Jack got to meet his cousin Adelyn. Sadly I didn't think I had my camera and only got some crappy cellphone photos of Jack and Adelyn in the lake. Luckily, Ashley and Brett are going to share their photos with me. When we got home that evening Tim pulled the camera out of my purse. I was so ticked that I had it with me all along. UGH! Once we got home we ventured down the street to watch out neighbors setting of fireworks. I was surprised that Jack wasn't scared by the loud noises.
Saturday it was cool and rainy. Just about all the 4th activities were cancelled or postponed. We drove to Champaign and had lunch with Kerstin and Kevin and picked up the wagon they got Jack for his birthday.
Sunday we put the wagon together and went for a walk around the neighborhood. Latr we drove to Dieterich for the parade.


No comments:
Post a Comment