There's a slideshow on the sidebar of photos from Jack's birthday party. Click on it to open Photbucket. I tried all day to organize them since they were taken from several different cameras, but no matter what I did they posted out of order. I also notice you can only see part of the photos on the side bar. I give up! So, rather than throw the laptop against the wall out of frustration I am just going to post the damn thing as it is. Enjoy!


2 comments:
Finally I get to see the cake eating pics!! Did he eat any or just smash it mostly? Love the little decorations you made for the front of the highchair and I LOVE the shirt you made him or had made way too cool! OK that one pic in the tub where he is looking up, looks like you, then about 2 pics later in the highchair I was like man that's a little Eric. Usually he looks like both of you guys. Your grandma still is looking good! Did you make ALL of those decorations? Those were sooo cool! I hope you got one shot of Jack with his mommy on his big day....
Happy Birthday Jack! Great pictures mom! :)
Post a Comment