I'd planned to have these taken on his birthday, but he had a terrible runny nose and was not in the best of moods, so I postponed them a week. I'm really happy with how they turned out! As soon as the photographer brought out the camera Jack was all smiles. I got a disc of all the photos, 125 of them to be exact. Here are just a few (ok, a lot)of my many favorites.
Love all the "costume" changes. Think some of the best shots are in the jeans and white shirt, ever consider using the pics YOU take for his one year pic, I swear yours are just as good as a pro....(or better) Jake's 1 and 2 year pics were taken with Tom's camera. Hmm, guess I should really get him in for "real" portrait. Cause I never got a 3 year pic.....LOL
1 comment:
Love all the "costume" changes. Think some of the best shots are in the jeans and white shirt, ever consider using the pics YOU take for his one year pic, I swear yours are just as good as a pro....(or better) Jake's 1 and 2 year pics were taken with Tom's camera. Hmm, guess I should really get him in for "real" portrait. Cause I never got a 3 year pic.....LOL
Post a Comment