Friday, October 30, 2009

Da Bears

I originally wanted Jack to be a turtle for Halloween. He reminds me of a turtle when he stretchs his neck out to see through the front window in the car. But after searching high and low for a *cute* turtle costume I gave up. Tim suggested that Jack be a Chicago Bear so I checked on Ebay and found a new costume for $4, $11 with postage. After grabbing a Bears jersey at Walmart and a pair of brown leggings, we had our very own Chicago Bear.

He was not very happy about the hat at first, but after he realized he would get to go outside if he wore the hat, he was all for it. We have had nothing but rain for the past few days, so the photos aren't great.











This is his centerfold shot :-)


4 comments:

Angela said...

What a CUTIE!!!!! Heather you are always so crafty and imaginative. Jack looks SO grown up!

chramy said...

Now that is one CUTE Chicago bear! "You got some cute shots too! Wish I could have we were so rushed:(

Jenn said...

Holy cow that is one cute Bear! Maybe that's why the Bears won this weekend!!!

OMG Triplets said...

AH-DOR-AH-BLE