Tuesday, October 20, 2009

fun in the backyard

It was finally sunny outside today, so I policed up all the dog poo and spent the morning outside with Jack. He loves running around all over the yard and I loved getting some fresh air and a little sun. The amount of rain we've had lately is ridiculous.



I went a little crazy with Photoshop on this one :-)



He was so pround of himself for climbing onto the water main cover.






Breaking in the lawnmower he got for his birthday from the Dahl family.




Someone thinks it's fun to go into Ranger's doghouse. Ranger wouldn't go in there if he were stuck out in a monsoon.

2 comments:

chramy said...

That is one HUGE door to the dog house! Loved the photoshopped one.haha Don't you hate dog poop duty? UGH. Thankfully I have 2 who handle that duty now, phew!

AnnMarie Dahl said...

Oh my god, love the mower pictures!!! :)