Tuesday, March 16, 2010
I think we've moved beyond heartburn
In the past couple of weeks the heartburn has kicked in. Annoying, but totally manageable with Tums or Ranitidine. Last night I think I transitioned into the acid reflux category. It woke me twice. First time I was awoken from a dead sleep by what I can only describe as a thurp composed completely of stomach acid. Not only did it burn my throat, but went up my nose as well. The second time it was just in my throat, but sucked just as bad. I haven't been taking anything consistently, just popping a handful of Tums to fight off any heartburn. After last night a Ranitidine twice daily has been added to my ever-growing collection of pills! With the iron and docusate I think I'm up to 7 pills each morning, 9 if a throw in a little acetaminophen for my back or headache.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Oh yuck - TOTALLY know what you mean! Hang in there babe!!
Post a Comment