I had my 36 week appointment today. Technically I am 35 weeks 3 days, I think. This was my quickest appointment to date. Got weighed and had my blood pressure checked. Everything still looking fine. Listened to Charlie's heartbeat (130s to low 140s) made another appointment in 2 weeks and I was on my way home. My appointment was at 3:40 and I was home by 4:00! After this I will be going once a week. Charlie is not a fan of the little doppler the doctor uses to check his heartbeat. He kicked at it several times this afternoon.
Tomorrow will mark one month until my due date. I'm still holding out hope that Charlie will be a June baby. There is nothin' going on down there, so hopefully he'll keep cooking until after May 31st!
Friday, April 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
WOW! I can't believe you only have a month left! You still look great. Glad to hear he's doing well!
Post a Comment