Sunday, April 4, 2010

Hoppy Easter!



I really had to twist Jack's arm to get this shot! He was alllll about the chocolate bunny! I wish I'd kept the camera out and caught a shot of him with big tears streaming down his face when I took the rabbit away from him. It was 9:00 in the morning after all! I cut off what was left of the rabbit's head and let him finish that before following it up with a fruit bar. Breakfast of champions!

BTW, the design for this card was pretty much copied from a card I found on Shutterfly.com. I don't want anyone to think I come up with these holiday cards on my own. I'm awesome at "design lifting!"

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Oh that picture is PRICELESS!!!! "Hoppy" Easter to you too!

chramy said...

I "scraplift" all the time myself=) That is one cute bunny, and one adorable jack!