Monday, May 17, 2010

99.9%

I am ecstatic to report that Jack is over Hand, Foot & Mouth and is back to his usual self!
I managed to tweek my back setting up a printer on Friday and by Saturday could hardly walk or pick up Jack. This wouldn't have been a huge deal, except Tim was out of town. After "sleeping" in the recliner Saturday night and practically over-dosing on Tylenol, I was good to go again. Still a little pain, but I can get out of a chair without crying.
Tim wasn't feeling too great Saturday and Sunday (chills and a sore throat), but I'm really hoping he isn't coming down with anything. It'd be so nice to be back to normal for a little while.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Sounds like you've had a rough week! Hang in there and let me know if you need anything!