That's not very nice, Mom. Grammy loves you, Charlie.....
He just wanted to snuggle closer to his bear.
I think that's just too funny!!!
that's hilarious, but is he doing that little pinky move....shoot from that one movie.....Austin Powers? Is that the name of the one I am thinking of with the mini me?
heather Just sooooooooooooo cute, both of your boys. Your mom sent me to your site and now it is a favorite of mine. Love Denise Montgomery
Post a Comment
5 comments:
That's not very nice, Mom. Grammy loves you, Charlie.....
He just wanted to snuggle closer to his bear.
I think that's just too funny!!!
that's hilarious, but is he doing that little pinky move....shoot from that one movie.....Austin Powers? Is that the name of the one I am thinking of with the mini me?
heather Just sooooooooooooo cute, both of your boys. Your mom sent me to your site and now it is a favorite of mine. Love Denise Montgomery
Post a Comment