Wednesday, June 16, 2010

One Of My Fears


I had two major fears/concerns about having baby #2. How would Jack react and how would the noise of one child affect the other? So far I've been worried for nothing. Jack is doing great with Charlie. No jealousy yet or acting out (any more than normal.) As for the noise, thankfully, Charlie and Jack take after me and are fairly heavy sleepers. Charlie has one heck of a set of lungs on him, but so far he hasn't woken Jack up. Likewise, Charlie has been able to sleep through Jack playing and being a typical almost two-year-old. Now, that being said, I realize I have probably jinxed myself and this will all fall apart tomorrow :-)!

1 comment:

chramy said...

Biggest tip don't keep things extra quiet when they nap, then they learn to sleep only when quioet. Go about life like normal and they learn to sleep through it. I think you lucked out! Might as well throw a 3rd one in the bunch in 2 years;)