Thursday, July 8, 2010
Icky Photo Disclaimer
Jack took another tumble during lunch today. He was walking from the boat to the cooler and slipped, slamming his face right into the cooler. Thankfully, I was at the doctor when it happened. Tim said there was a lot of blood. In fact, there was still blood on the cooler. I snapped the photo below later that evening while he was on the swing. He had a red, swollen spot on his upper lip on the left and a nice gash on his bottom lip, almost in the same spot his cut open a month or so ago. But the worst part was his upper gums. It looked like he scrapped them on the cooler. You can actually see a little bit of them hanging on the front tooth on the right. Gag! When I checked things out, I could see the gums were in pretty bad shape and it looked like the little piece of skin connecting the gums to the lip was torn. Ewww! Luckily, he didn't seem to be in pain, was able to eat just fine and none of his teeth are loose. Tomorrow I'll be stopping by the sporting goods store to buy a helmut for him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
ahhh, poor guy:( Bad cooler!
Post a Comment