

Of course, the only one I got of him smiling is blurry.

At 2 years, 7 months, Jack:
is still obsessed with Tatohead, Cars and Nemo. Although, we had a couple of warm days during which he and Tim spent some time in the garage and now the fishing DVDs are being requesting again.
climbs feet first out of the crib and has figured out how to climb into the crib as well.
can climb over the gate in the basement.
does not like to share his toys with Charlie. For now Charlie doesn't get upset if Jack takes a toy away from him, but I see that day coming soon.
has cute little cellphone conversations. They usually go something like this:
"Hello"
"Good"
"How are you?"
"Fine"
"Bye"
Cracks me up.


says "cober feet" and "cober arms" to get us to cover him with the blanket.
sleeps with his Woody and Fish blankets along with about 11 other stuffed animals. All of which he throws onto the floor when he wakes up.
waves and says "bye bye Mimi" when we leave on Mondays. If the dogs are there, he says bye to them as well.
sometimes tells us when he needs a clean diaper.
tried to put a ball in the diaper champ and when it wouldn't fit said "too big."
says "go under" when we go under a bridge. He got this from Cars when Lightning and Sally are joy-riding and they go under the rock.
says "bless you Momma" when I sneeze.Awww!
told Tim, "careful Dadda" when Tim was climbing on the chair to hang Charlie's swing in the basement.
got in the habit of staying in his snowman jammas when we had a few snow days earlier in the month. I finally convinced him to get dressed by listing everyone else who got dressed that morning, Mommy, Daddy, Charlie, Mimi, Grandpa, GG Doris, Uncle Eric, Aunt Beth, Cousin Brian, Grandma and Grandpa Hartman. When I said Buddy and Yoto got dressed he gave in. I guess if the dogs got dressed, then it was ok for him to get dressed.
gives me eskimo kisses. I need to record how he says eskimo because it is the cutest thing ever and I can't quite figure it out to write it down.
is called Sweetie and Sweetheart by me a lot. He's started calling me sweetie sometimes too.
has an incredibly involved nap/bedtime routine. At nap we go up to his room, turn on both lamps, I sit in the rocking chair while he runs around in a couple of circles, then he rearranges my feet on the foot stool, climbs up on the stool and hops a few times, then hangs from my legs before pulling himself up in my lap. We read a book (A Snowy Surprise,) when we are done he throws the book in his crib, turns off the lamps, turns on the fan, I lift him up to turn on the CD player, then he runs back to the crib to hang on the side until I lift him into the crib. Then I cover him and his puppy with the Woody and Fish blankets, being certain to "cober" his feet, arm and puppy. Bedtime is pretty much the same with a bath and a little Nina and Star thrown in before heading upstairs. I think Tim just throws him in bed and turns out the light, LOL!
points things out in books and repeats them over and over until you say them too.
got another haircut.





has a nasty cough/runny nose.
likes to hang on everything.
can climb onto the pool table.
likes to climb up and down the ramp for the roller coaster and the one in Mimi's room for the dogs to get up in the bed.
loves playing trains. He comes up with all kinds of track combinations.
learned the color chartreuse from one of the fishing DVDs.
thought it was the coolest thing when Tim taped his little flashlight to his remote control car. He had a blast driving it around in the dark.
likes to play hide and seek.
says "boo!" and when I jump he says "scare Mommy" and laughs.
saying "no hitting" when Buzz and Woody fight in Toy Story.
still loves his "deandee" (candy) and I used that to snap these photos today (:


3 comments:
Oh potty training is in your near future huh? =) Love his new 'do, might just have to cut Jake's! I let his grow out some for winter, but I'm loving Jack's short do.
Yep, my plan is to tackle potty training this spring when there are fewer clothes to remove (: We do Jack's hair here at home. Just buzz it off using the first blade. Then we can let it grow out for a while before torturing him again. I like it a little longer, but this is easier and free!
I just cannot get over how old he looks! Such a little (yet SUPER adorable) man!!! Love me some Jack.
Post a Comment