
At 2.8 years, Jack:
says "Thank you" in the sweetest little high-pitched voice.
eats 4 hotdogs at a time when made on the grill. Tim will give him one to eat while the burgers are cooking, then he just keeps shoving them in.
is officially in his toddler bed with a side rail. He was able climb out with the side rail up using his pillow for the extra height he needed, so we took the rail off and prayed that he wouldn't get out of bed every 5 minutes. So far, so good. He's gotten up early from his nap a couple of times,but I just take him back to bed.The only drawback is he gets up in the morning *really* early. No more letting him play in his crib until I'm ready to get him up.
thinks we are going trick or treating when we go for a walk in the wagon. He says "piece candy" every time we get close to a particular house.



has started getting sent to the time out chair.
has quiet little conversations with himself while playing.
is getting a two-yea molar.
counts 1, 2, 6.
lets his dinosaur *drink* from his sippy cup. When the dino is done, Jack says,"so refreshing."
helped me put his blocks away. When I put some of the circle blocks in, he knocked them all on their side and said they were sleeping.
is having a hard time with hitting. pushing and sharing, thus the time out chair.
carries his yellow puppy and two Woody dolls downstairs after nap. The puppy has become his wubby.



has playdates with a little girl from MOPS every other Friday while her mom goes to Mommy and me with her son. After the first playdate, we were walking around Walmart and Jack saw some pajamas with hearts on them. He pointed to them and said "Ava." It was so cute. I was surprised that he'd remembered what Ava had been wearing, let alone remember it almost a week later.
thinks anything with smoke is hot, probably from helping Tim grill. The Children's Museum has a smoke machine and he refused to touch it because he thought it would be hot, even after I touched it. Smart kiddo!
whenever Woody gets burned by the magnifying glass in Toy Story, Jack says "Woody hot, no touch." I'm thinking that burn from the stove really left an impression!
is such a helper. When I gave Chuck the truck to Charlie, Jack came over and said "I show baby how it works" and pushed the button to get it started.



thinks it the most fun to cover his eyes, say "Where's Jack?" remove his hands and say "I see you!"
says "Watch this" and "What's this/that?"
will climb in bed with me when he gets up early in the morning and say "snuggle Momma." Makes being woken up that early so worth it!
likes to play a couple of silly games. He'll say "open mouth" and when you do, he'll put his finger inside then say "close mouth." Sometimes he'll say "don't bite" whether you bite him or not. Then he'll say "open mouth" and when you open it, he pulls his finger out and says "thank you" in that cute high-pitched voice. For the other one, he'll says "sleepin eyes, Momma" and I'll close my eyes and start snoring. Then he'll say "wake up, Momma!" and thinks it's so funny when I open my eyes and say "good morning, Jack!" Ahhh, the mind of a 2.8 year old!
in the most excited voice, with yell out "I see..." He usually gets most excited about seeing trains, tractors, the moon and birds.



knows several colors, red, blue, green, yellow, orange, purple and can identify all the letters.
has his momma's sweet tooth. He loves his deandy (candy) and ice cream.
usually watched Tatohead (Toy Story) in the car. If he wants to watch it in inside, little bossy man with says "Tatohead in car-go get!"
is very sweet with Charlie. He always has a suggestion as to why Charlie is fussy/crying. "Baby hungry." "Baby bed."
loved spending the day with his cousin Brian. They were so cute together at dinner that night for Eric's birthday.
cracks me up when yells "heese!" when he sees the huge photo of cheese in Walmart.
gives the best kisses, hugs and Eskimo kisses on the planet!




No comments:
Post a Comment