Thursday, March 31, 2011

Double Trouble

Charlie has been extra fussy lately. He woke up this morning at 3:30 screaming bloody murder and nothing would console him. I finally got him semi-calm by turning on the good ole Weather Channel. I put in Cars and managed to get a bottle into him. He finally fell asleep on my chest around 5:00. Mom mentioned him touching his ear on Monday, so I decided to call the ped and see if we could get in. Luckily they had an opening at 9:20. The PA quickly saw TWO red ears and gave us a prescription for Trimox.


Poor little man, a double ear infection, no wonder he's been so fussy. We were chalking it up to teething, but after a little research I decided to be safe rather than sorry. I won't complain. This is the first time either boy has been to the ped outside of well-baby visits as well as our first antibiotic.

No comments: