Friday, April 29, 2011

And he's up

On Wednesday, Charlie pulled himself up using Tim's shirt. Last night I sat him down by his activity table and the next thing I knew he was standing beside it. I tried for quite a while last night to get it on video with no luck. I was beginning to think I imagined it. Tonight I managed to catch him on video!


A little over a week ago I figured Charlie would never be mobile. However, in this short period if time he has gone from sitting in one spot, to scooting around on his butt in a circle, to lying on his tummy and pulling himself where he wants to go, to sitting back up, to crawling, to pulling himself up to his knees and finally to standing. Someone must have heard his big brother was walking by his first birthday and didn't want to fall behind the curve! Crazy! This months onesie post is going to be full of big events!

Not too long after I got him standing on video, I glanced over and found him standing on the seat of the little picnic table. I grabbed the camera and took these shots the next time he did it.





Love how he has his tongue out in this one!


He eventually pulled himself up so he was standing on the seat, but quickly slipped off, so I didn't get a shot of that (:

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Isn't it funny how JUST when you think they'll never move... off they go!

Love the tongue picture too!

chramy said...

He's ready for stairs!