


Talk about having a heart attack. I almost screamed at him to get down, but figured that would scare him into falling off, so I calmly told him to walk back to the landing while praying (and getting the camera, of course) that he didn't lose his balance and fall. He actually started to round the corner to the part of the stairs that overlooks the floor below. Another mini-stroke at this point.
A little back story on this. Monday I got a hair up my butt and decided to clean out the boys' closets. Anything that could go downstairs got tossed toward the stairway from Jack's room. I heard a pair of socks hit one of the lights on the wall and meant to check to make sure they weren't stuck there, but forgot. Later that night Tim saw them and placed them on the corner of the stairs. Again, I meant to grab them and put them with the rest of C's socks, but forgot. Apparently, Jack had enough of these socks being out of place and decided to walk out on the edge of the stairs to get them!
And yes, I know my parents will get a laugh out of this considering all the trees I climbed as a child, giving them a few mini-strokes of their own.


3 comments:
Ack! I'm about having a heart attack just looking at these photos! Glad everything ended ok and you got a few pics to remember the event! :)
Holy heart attack Batman!!! Sounds like you have a daredevil on your hands! Bet you can smile a little more about this story today then yesterday! ;-)
ACK!!! Scary!LOL Jake would climb the outside like that going UP the stairs.
Post a Comment