Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Bowling

Jack, Charlie and I drove to Indiana today to meet Crys, Hudson and baby Levi and Cooper. Levi and Cooper are Crys' two-month old twins. It was wonderful to finally meet them and I still cannot get over how well they did. After a short vist at their house, we went to Burger King for lunch then headed over to the bowling alley. It was a great and exhausting day. I'm so glad I remembered to take the little video camera and actually got it out of my purse. I'll warn you, the video includes some shouting from me and a lot of shaky images. So turn your volume way down and turn away if you get car sick easily (:



Jack had a great time and wanted to "roll the ball" again and again. He did fairly well. I could kick myself for not writing down what his score was. I'm thinking upper 40s. The ball only got stuck once in the middle of the lane, requiring one of the employees to come out an retrieve it for us. Charlie was fairly content to watch from the stroller and stuff puffs and Cheerios in his mouth.

1 comment:

Crys Gilliatt said...

LOVE IT!! And I'm so glad we got to finally see you guys! and thanks for not posting a pic of me in my socks!! =) or myself with no makeup on!