A couple of videos of the boys swimming. This is day three of swimming in the big pool for Jack. I am amazed at how well he treads water. Charlie tolerates it in small doses. He really likes to splash and try to drink the water.
The first one is a little long and at about 2:20 I sneeze right next to the camera.
I shot the second one into the sun so the quality isn't great. And yes that is a nasal sucker Charlie is playing with. Turns out they make great teethers too.
Wednesday, June 1, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Wonderful fun. :) Jack is sooo very cute. Nice pool. Gotta talk Bethie into getting one for our place. Our yard is not level enough though.
We need to level ours more. It's hard to tell how off it is until there's too much water in it to d anything. Next year we'll level it really well, block it off with landscaping timbers and put sand under it. Tim has it all figured out (:
Look at Jack go! I'm really impressed with how well he does. GREAT JOB! And I agree with Eric, that is a cool looking pool!!!
P.S. Nathan loves to use the aspirator as a "teething toy" too! ;-)
Post a Comment