Saturday, August 2, 2008

tidbits

Just a few things I want to be sure to remember:

Jack gets hiccups ALL the time. A couple of days, he got them 3 times. They don't seem to bother him as much as they bother me and Tim.

He also sneezes quite a bit. Sometimes as many as three times in a row. He's working his way up to five sneezes at a time like Daddy. Tim always sneezes in fives.

He is getting really good at lifting his head. Anytime I'm burping him he lifts his head to look at me. It's probably a survive instinct considering how many times I've let his head flop a bit while trying to burp him.

He's smiles a lot too. At first he only seemed to do it when Grandma Peg was holding him, but yesterday he was a smiling fool. He must have funny dreams too, because he smiles in his sleep quite a bit.

He's eating 2.5 ounces every 3 hours, sometimes a little longer during the night.

No comments: