We hosted Christmas at our house this year. It was our first attempt at cooking a turkey and I think it went pretty well. No food poisoning reported...yet! We have a ton of leftovers, so it will be turkey dinners for the remainder of 2008.
Sadly we were so busy getting the grub ready and stuff that we didn't take any photos while our families were here. I snapped a couple of quick ones to post on 365 Days of Jack, but I don't have anything from during the festivities. :(
We gave the grandparents and great grandparents a framed family photo and 2009 calendar with lots of baby Jack photos. The calendars didn't turn out quite as I imagined, but hopefully everyone liked them.
I hope everyone had a great Christmas! We sure did! Thank you to our families for making the trip down to Effingham for the day and for all of the wonderful gifts! I'm so thankful the nasty weather had moved thorugh so no one had to travel in icy, snowy conditions.
Thursday, December 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment