Sunday, March 15, 2009

Mr. and Mrs. Tooth


I was able to get a better photo of Jack's teeth. Had to be fast to catch him without his hands stuffed in his mouth. I think babies look so cute with little toofers.
We spent a lot of time outside this weekend soaking up the nice weather. The Homewood Grill opened, so we had to make an ice cream run along with several Walmart runs. We took a short walk along our street and caught up with our neighbors. There are actually quite a few more kids than I remembered. I'm glad Jack will have some pals to hang out with when he gets a bit older.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Look at those toofers! Hopefully this means sleeping is getting back to normal at the Hartman household!!!

chramy said...

Ahh, he's got teeth, I didn't know that! And he looks so cute with them!

Yes walmart is notorious for cutting off my pics and borders, etc drives me nuts. Check out www.vistaprint.com I did Christmas cards you know the longer narrower kind through them and was happy and I could print on the back too.... Not sure what their price for 5X7 is, but for the christmas ones it was better price than other places. I've also ordered PREDONE ones through kodak and of course those are fine...