Sunday, August 23, 2009

13 months





At 13 months:

is walking and running all over the place. Once he got up and moving there was no stopping him.

loves when you chase after him. We spend a lot of time running around the kitchen and family room.

has a very limited diet. Pancake with a little syrup or oatmeal with yogurt and applesauce for breakfast, chicken fingers or fish sticks for lunch, pizza, brats, fish sticks, or chicken fingers for dinner. He snacks on crack (AKA Mini Nilla Wafers) and fruit bars. He also will eat ice cream and ice cream sandwiches. That's about it. I've started giving him a multi-vitamin at bedtime so that he doesn't get scurvy!

climbs on everything.

takes 2 naps and goes to bed at 8:00 after his bath.

has 8 teeth (4 front top and bottom teeth) and is working on a molar on the top.

is in size 12 month clothes in just about everything. The pants are a bit big, but not so much that they are falling off him.

still loves books.

calls everything Dadda.

points at everything.

drinks water and milk from a sippy cup and has one bottle of milk at bedtime.

has adding teeth brushing to his nighttime routine.

only sits still while in his high chair, reading books, or sleeping.

loves Chica on Sprout's The Sunny Side Up Show.

is getting better about riding in his front-facing carseat.

has a knack for finding the remotes and phones. Before I get him up each day I put our bedroom phone in a nightstand and move all the remotes to high places. I also shut all the bathroom doors as well as our closet door.

is looking less and less like a baby :(.

3 comments:

chramy said...

ahh, he loves chica, what a good boy!=)

P.S. you forgot to add, and he needs a haircut;)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

chramy said...

You never update anymore:( C'mon it's been weeks I need a new pic or story!

Heather said...

Chica, I'm doing better keeping up on his 365 day blog. I've been including a little note with each photo. I'll work on some new posts this weekend. :-)