Sunday, August 30, 2009

Wolf Creek

On a whim we decided to break in the trailer this weekend. Between the rain and the humidity I was in heaven in the air-conditioning. We had a little trouble putting down the awning and had to buy replacement arms and Jack DID NOT like sleeping in his own little area or in our bed, but all in all it was a successfull first trip. We're going again in late September for 5 days, so hopefully Jack will be more agreeable in the sleeping department. I'm hoping he was fussy because of the molars breaking through.


Tim is so proud of the sign he made to mark the spot where we park our camper.


There were deer everywhere when we first arrived. It always surprises me how close they come to the campsites.













Jack is all about pointing these days. I'm sure he was pointing at the jungle gym saying "dadda," since everything is "dadda" these days.




1 comment:

chramy said...

LOL, NICE sign Tim!=) Now I see why you do the decorating in your house! Can't believe you let Jack play in the puddle like that, what fun!