Most of the time I am trying to keep Jack from kicking, pushing, jumping on, or dragging around Charlie. But there are rare moments, like this afternoon, when I think Charlie may survive life as Jack's little brother.
We were in the car after yet another trip to The Wall Mart. Jack brought along Mr. Bear, famous for his appearances in our monthly bear photo shoots, and was passing him to Charlie, then just as Charlie would touch Mr. Bear, Jack would snatch him away, causing the cutest deep giggles from both Charlie and Jack. Absolute music to my ears!! I wish I could bottle up that sound and carry it with me for all those moments when I need a little pick me up. It is truly the.best.sound.in.the.world!
Friday, July 22, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I agree, toddler/baby laughs are the best, especially full on belly laughs!
I couldn't agree with you more!!!
Post a Comment