Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas!



Merry Christmas to the three people who still check this blog - LOL!

One of my goals for the next year is to keep up on posting better. My dad always liked to check this and it's one of my biggest regrets that I didn't do a better job keeping up on it so he could see photos of the family more often. Wish me luck with this and all the other "to dos" on my list for the upcoming year! Blessing to you all!!!

All my love- Heather D

3 comments:

Cindy said...

I read your blog! :) Enjoyed the photo card too. Merry Christmas

chramy said...

I forgot to tell you how much I LOVED your card! Loved how you told us about stuff this year. Totally might steal it for me some time.hehe My parents even commented on it when I was visiting with them!

Neicy said...

Heather, I don't come every day but do enjoy seeing the kids.Had Knit group with your mom on Thursday Great Christmas card. Blessings to your family