Thursday, January 3, 2008

still pregnant

Happy 2008! Not much to report other than I'm still pregnant! Tim and I are letting our guard down more and more and have talked about baby furniture and stuff. I still haven't started reading any of the magazines or books I've accumulated over the past year. I'm afraid I'll jinx myself if I get too comfortable or confident this time. I'm still tired, but the hustle and bustle of the holidays has given me a little more energy. I wish we could have told everyone over the holidays, but we're sticking with our plan to wait until the 2nd trimester. I've started wearing maternity pants. They're way too big, but feel better than my regular pants. I'm looking forward to my appointment on the 7th. I hope I'll be able to hear the heartbeat again. Oh and I broke down and had a diet Coke. Damn was it good!

No comments: